The Vehicle Probe Project is a groundbreaking initiative and collaborative effort among the Coalition, University of Maryland and INRIX and has been providing comprehensive and continuous real-time travel information since July 2008. Member agencies have found numerous uses for the data beyond simply travel information.
There are many project documents available for your use and reference as listed below.
- Contract Documents – Includes the original contracting documents as well as two versions of the Data Use Agreement. A Data Use Agreement needs to be executed to obtain project data.
- Data Validation – Includes reports on all of the data validation efforts to date.
- General Information & Press – Includes a one page overview of the project as well as several papers on project benefits.
- Coverage Expansion – Includes documents on the expansion of coverage for member agencies.
- Technical Information – Includes the Project Interface Guide and other technical papers to assist in the use of the project data.
- Project Presentations – Includes the presentations and meeting minutes for each of the Vehicle Probe Project Team status webcasts held and other pertinent presentations.
Please click on the tabs listed below to go directly to the desired topic.
Click here for more info about the Vehicle Probe project (description, objectives, scopes, etc.)